The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Do you know the taboo of couples having sex? When you are sick and have sex, the victim is not only yourself, but also some diseases are passed on to your lover through the sexual organs, which should be avoided. When you have sex, you need to pay attention to cleanliness, time to have sex, and if you don’t have a plan to prepare for pregnancy, pay attention to contraception. Honeyloveyou will share with you.
What are the precautions for sexual safety? Taboos for couples to have sex
1. Gender patients avoid sex life: suffer from some serious sexual diseases, doctors have told those who can't have sex, they must follow the doctor's advice, have sex reluctantly, suffer from infectious diseases and contagious diseases, they should also avoid sex, especially Suffering from some STDs, let alone sex. When a patient has sex, the victim is not only themselves, but some diseases are also passed on to their lover through their sexual organs, which should be avoided.
2. Avoiding fatigue does not eliminate sexual life. Sex life consumes a certain amount of physical strength. Physical or mental fatigue often fails to reach a climax, and can not obtain satisfactory results for both parties. Especially, sexual life immediately after fatigue will damage health.
3. Avoid reluctance to engage in a bad mood: some couples reluctantly have sex when they are in a bad mood, not only can they not get the harmony of their sex life, but also make the party in a bad mood disgusted. If it happens repeatedly, it can lead to frigidity in women. or male impotence.
4. Avoid sexual behavior during menstruation: women have open cervix during menstruation, and sexual behavior occurs at this time, which is prone to infection of the uterus or inflammation of the appendages.
5. Avoid drinking sex: Some people are used to drinking sex, and some even think drinking sex will improve the quality. In fact, drinking alcohol, especially after drinking a lot, can lead to hard erections or premature ejaculation in males, hindering a harmonious sexual life, and even jeopardizing the fetus in pregnancy after drinking.
The dangers of excessive sex
Multiple sex is defined as having sex two or more times a day or a night. Repeated sex life is harmful to health.
1. Both men and women will cause greater physical exertion. Over time, it will inevitably lead to a decline in physical and mental state, thinking ability, memory, and analytical ability.
2. Due to the continuous and repeated occurrence of sexual impulses, both men and women will increase the burden on the sexual control nerve center and sexual organs, and regular fatigue will lead to sexual failure, leading to the aging of sexual function.
3. Men often have sex multiple times, which prolongs ejaculation time. Because the ejaculation time in the second sex life is definitely longer than the first time. This lays down the hidden dangers of inducing impotence, non-ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and unpleasant sex life.
4. Men have a refractory period after sex, that is, they will not respond to sexual stimulation for a period of time after sex is over. Repeated sex life will prolong its refractory period and easily lead to decreased sexual function.
5. Male frequent and multiple sexual behavior hazards. Due to repeated and continuous congestion of sexual organs, it will induce prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis and other diseases, causing perineal discomfort, back pain and blood sperm. Women often have multiple sexual behaviors, and the sexual organs are always congested, which will induce pelvic congestion and heaviness in the lower body.
6. Both men and women, in multiple sexual lives, the degree of sexual satisfaction is definitely worse than the last time, which is likely to cause psychological impact, and think that there is a problem with their sexual ability, which may eventually lead to psychological factors. Sexual dysfunction.
About the Best Sex Times
How many times is appropriate for sex at different ages? This problem is more complex and cannot be mechanically specified. Generally speaking, there is no obvious fatigue, lethargy, backache and weakness on the second day of sexual life, and it does not affect work and study. It mainly depends on factors such as individual age, physique, and personality. Generally speaking, young people before the age of 30 are 24 times a week, 30 to 40 years old 12 times a week, 40 to 50 years old once a week, 50 to 60 years old once or twice every 3 to 4 weeks, and over 60 years old 1 to 2 times every 4 weeks. People should be careful not to simply pursue the number of intercourse, but to strive to make each intercourse perfect. One perfect intercourse is more satisfying than two imperfect ones.