The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
The penis is a sexual organ and the "lifeblood" of a man. We all know that if the penis cannot be erected, it cannot enter the woman's vagina and have sex, which means that it cannot conceive a child. Therefore, once the penis does not have an erection, men are very worried. What is the reason for this?
Not getting an erection doesn't mean "sexual performance is not good"
Many people think that morning erection is a manifestation of strong sexual ability, but it is not. It is just a unique symptom of men. It not only has an erection when waking up in the morning, but also has an erection during deep sleep. This penile erection usually occurs in the Periods of intermittent rapid eye movement, the dreaming phase. At this time, penile erection is usually not disturbed by psychological factors, and can truly show the state of male sexual function.
However, if a man is too tired or sick, he will not have morning erection, but if it only occurs occasionally, there is no need to worry. When the body recovers, morning erection will naturally occur. Use See Through Pocket Pussy to elevate your sex experience.
What factors can affect erection during sex?
It is very embarrassing for a man if the penis is not erected during general sex, and it will also hurt a man's self-esteem. Normal penile erection is arbitrary, and when the sexual desire is aroused, the penis will naturally congest and swell. But there are also some external conditions that will affect the erection of the penis. The following Honeyloveyou will list a few for you.
1. Excessive pressure: A survey in the United States found that anxiety and depression are the main psychological factors leading to erectile dysfunction. If you work in a high-pressure environment for a long time, the risk of erectile dysfunction will increase.
2. Watching too much pornography: Studies have shown that watching too much pornography will change the brain mechanism and even become addictive.
3. Oral diseases: Studies have shown that oral diseases, such as periodontitis, can also affect erections.
4. Eating too salty: Eating too salty will not only bring about hidden dangers of cardiovascular disease, but also lead to erectile dysfunction.
5. Unhealthy diet: A healthy diet can keep blood vessels healthy and smooth, and promote the production of nitrogen oxides, which can dilate penile blood vessels.
6. Long-term snoring: Men who snore frequently will suffer from sleep apnea syndrome, which will lead to insufficient blood oxygen supply, which will affect sexual function.
7. Reliance on aphrodisiac drugs: Blindly taking aphrodisiac drugs can only temporarily solve erection problems, but long-term use will cause dependence, making it impossible to get a natural erection.
Knowing what factors lead to an erection, we must avoid these factors, and wish everyone can have a healthy penis and enjoy perfect sex.