What is the approximate cost per person (with examples)?
- Free entry to special exhibits. The permanent exhibit requires a free ticket for entry.
What is your favorite aspect?
- Awesome permanent exhibit that walks through the Holocaust from beginning to end. Like the story format of the permanent exhibit to keep the story in perspective.
Is it kid friendly?
- They have exhibits that follows the diary of a kid. This is perfect for kids. Outside the exhibit are some films that may be somewhat graphic.
What form of transportation did you take?
- Metro station, Smithsonian is the closest stop.
How long did you spend (in hours)?
- We spent approximately 3 hrs, mostly spent in the permanent exhibit. We did have to wait an hour for our ticket time.
What is your least favorite aspect?
- Because the exhibit follows a very specific path, some parts of the path become massive bottlenecks. No pictures are allowed either.